Monday, October 19, 2009

Our text messages


After I closed her savings account early Monday morning, August 10th, 2009, I called to let him know I closed the account due to suspicious transactions. I also called my mother to let her know. Initially there was very little reaction. That was to change. As the hours and days wore on, XX is texting me and I think there were just a couple of phone calls. I take it as harassment. The text messaging starts Monday, several hours after I closed the account. On Friday, the 14th, about 7PM we reach the boiling point. XX is in an absolute rage. At one point I'm on the phone with my mother. In the background, he is screaming at the top of his lungs. I wish I had it on tape. I found it chilling. I recall he yelled I owed him an apology. Uh, yeah.

So here's the text as things start off Monday afternoon. There's a break during the week because he thinks I'm sending money down (a delay tactic) and then XX goes wild on Friday the 14th. You'll notice I don't text back on the 15th or 16th. I'm away in a hotel with the phone turned off for the weekend. My wife and kids went away to get out of the house.

I blocked out identifying information and his curse words. I've written some more at the bottom:

 


He often writes "mom said..." or "mom and I want to know...". What a bunch of crud. My mother and I talked about this and she said she wasn't involved, that she didn't say anything.




Notice below his comment "Hope yo have been enjoying the show".












Next he mentions me hitting my mom up for money (recall the $10K she gave me in Jan 2008, previous post) and the girls college. I previously explained to my mother that there was only $10,000 of insurance money for me, that XX would get the house, would exhaust her bank accounts and still get his share of insurance money, $10K. I explained my girls would get nothing and since this is it for grandchildren, and her money, she should consider giving each money now, while she had money. I ended up with her authorization to give each grandchild $2K, which I never took out because XX would blow a gasket and again my mother would be trapped with his maniacal screaming and all..



 

After I wrote the word "Mark", the boyfriend with whom he had a bad break-up, the text messages stopped. Do you see that statement "BTW I have moor debt case on of ***hole"? I think it's a Freudian slip.

After this exchange, he starts calling our house phone and hanging up. At some point I'm talking to my mother and she tells me XX left in the car. I'm convinced he's coming to my house to kill us all. My youngest daughter was supposed to have friend over to spend the night. The friend had just arrived, so I explained to the friends mother the situation and both kids left. Then, my oldest daughter and wife quickly pack bags and we're out of here looking for a hotel. Yup, scared out of our own home. Because of weddings in the area, the hotels were full. We drive around and then park to think about everything. I guess about 2AM we ended up back in our house, but we slept in another part of the house with a supply of knives and other defensive weapons. We did go away for the weekend however just to relax and get away. I also changed phone numbers, canceled my email account and canceled my membership to social networking sites.

Friends and neighbors called the next day just to make sure we were still alive.

Without going into details, I have seen to the protection of my family and everyone knows exactly what to do should anyone attempt to break in. We sleep just fine.

The images below show what happened when he realized his credit card was closed out. He made such a stink about not being able to use EZpass and he even had my mother involved. I argued they could drive in the cash lane but of course XX wanted plastic. To calm my mother down, I had to get him a new card. I actually opened a new one in my mothers name and had his name listed also. I can't recall why I listed him at the moment.

  
 
 

PENDEJO means jerk, coward or silly.

He always had a short temper. I recall one time playing Parcheesi with my parents and XX.  I guess XX was losing or who knows what but he flipped the game-board off the table and went upstairs. Another time, I arrived home from college (six hour drive) and walked in on a fight between XX and my father. XX threw a big heavy ashtray and charged out. I went back to my car and headed for the police station. I was going to ask for help but decided to let it go. I was afraid that night, that's how much of  a nut he is.

Most recently, he had a cat. The cat ended up downstairs and my mom didn't know what was going on, so she let it out and goodbye kitty. XX was furious. He yelled at her and when slamming the pocket door, threw the door off its track. Also recently, I was visiting my mother and XX called from work. She mentioned I could mow the lawn to him, but he made it very clear I was not to mow the lawn. Well, the following week I forgot about that and mowed the lawn. You wouldn't believe the messages he sent, all because I mowed the lawn. Maybe if he did it, I wouldn't have to. I wish I had those messages because you wouldn't believe it.

So I started to think maybe he's on drugs, that by closing the savings account, I deprived him of drug money. I started to think he had drugs hidden in the back lawn in some exotic hiding spot. His anger and the things he blows up about make no sense. His anger is so intense.

SUMMARY: he's unstable

No comments:

Post a Comment