Wednesday, October 14, 2009

June 21, 2010 Update

I saw him last week and mentioned the house was in foreclosure. He acted like that was news to him. He looks terrible. He's been texting about his poor health and this morning he even called. I'm playing along, acting sympathetic. In a way (deep down), I am sympathetic and want to show compassion, but I've been hurt by him and it's made me a cold person I guess. Here's a text he sent June 19th: 'breathing getting veryhard for me tonight maybe i will call ambulance what do i do about dog? Somebody pls help guide m Somebody Pls tell me what to do".

Laying it on kinda thick there, don't you think? He just now sent an email to (I believe) a cousin, but sent it to me by accident. It reads 'Heard from **** I think he is starting to feel some guilt now". You can guess how I feel about that. I can only guess what he tells the family; probably that I twisted her arm to be Power of Attorney and then I took her money and that's why she was in such sorry shape.

The house is looking rough. The grass was up to my knees. There are papers lying at the front door. The neighbors must be thrilled.

Here's a couple of photos from my moms part of the house. It was looking bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment