Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dec 29 major breakthough

I've been wondering why there's so much money going to EZpass on the credit card. So I simply called and they told me he drives a lot to a bad place late at night. Oh? So I go in person and get the last statement available. Here it is (click it to enlarge and use the back button to return):





So every three or four days, he leaves Staten Island via the Goethals Bridge and enters the New Jersey Turnpike at Exit 13. He then goes North to Exit 14B which is Jersey City. About 50 minutes later, he's over the Bayonne Bridge and back on Staten Island. Probably DUI at that point. So there you have it. He's very likely a drug addict and dealer. I'm not surprised.

It makes no sense to go over the Goethals Bridge unless he has something to do there first. I have to find out where he goes in both areas (Goethals Bridge and Exit 14B). (NOTE: see 'XX Goes For a Drive' for an update on this).

MONEY UPDATE

Using the math from the page where I calculate how much is missing, here's where we stand:

If she's paying all bills, she should now have $24,393
If she's paying full amount on her bills and splitting shared bills, she should have $38,985
If this where done my way and he supported her like most people support a family, she would have $48,979

What she has in the bank as of 10:42 AM Tuesday, Dec 29th, 2009 is $1,016.

Gotta write it again because it's hard to believe. She has in her checking account $1,016.
($677 now on Dec 30th).

So he has stolen either: $23,377, $37,969 or $47,963

POLICE UPDATE

I called the Staten Island District Attorneys office yesterday, Dec 28th. They said I have to go to the police first. I already made a visit (Oct 30) to the 122nd and 123rd, but OK, let's try again. So today I called the main number for the 123rd Precinct. The officer said to go to my moms and call 911. Well, that won't work. My mother won't back me up and it'll be XX's word against mine. And then I've ruined a shot at getting him for drugs.

So I called the detective squad. I was told that as far as the money situation, she has to initiate a complaint to bring charges. That will never happen. So I asked about the drug part. I'm told that's a problem for the Jersey City Police. I paid a visit to the Jersey City Police on Dec 28th, and the officer at the desk gave me some phone numbers to call. Maybe someday I'll call, but I've had enough rejection for now. By the way, I made the visit after flying an airline jet all day and suddenly there I am, in uniform, in a very scary place in the dark. Even the police station is locked; you have to ring a buzzer to get in. Peoples homes have iron bars covering windows and doors. I could have been killed by a stray bullet or something.

It just blows my mind how one person can commit so many crimes and get away with it. All I'm asking is for some law enforcement agency to look into everything he's doing and take action. XX could lead police to a drug ring or they could gain valuable info on identity theft. Who knows?  I guess you have to tell a bad joke at airport security to get any attention these days.

ANOTHER VISIT HOME DOWN THE TUBES

I spoke with my mom last night, the 29th. I told her I'd probably bring the family down today for a visit. I figured XX would be at work since he worked yesterday and probably off for New Years Eve & Day. I told her not to tell him we were coming. Guess what. She told him. So he's home today having probably called out sick. So once again I have to get out of visiting with my family. Sadly, we have to drive down there anyway for other reasons, so it really annoys me to be so close and not visit, especially with my family.  What would she say if she knew how many visits didn't occur due to XX? Well, I went by myself while my wife and my youngest daughter ran errands. XX was nowhere to be seen thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment