Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Negative $647 and other news

Today is Feb 24, 2010

If you work at Chase bank, I'd love to hear from you. How Chase can have a blind eye to this accounts wild activity is beyond me. How do you people run a bank? Here's the latest screen shot of my mothers account:

(Remember you can click on the image to enlarge. Use your back button to return.)



So she's at negative $647. When the hell will Chase do something? How negative can he go? Idiots! By the way, you'll see Bolla on the 16th. That's the Sunoco gas station (drug run stop) in Staten Island by the Goethals bridge (stop #13 on the page 'XX Goes for a Drive').


OK, got that off my chest. The other day, I find XX may have fractured some ribs "falling on ice". Sounds fishy to me. If a person slips (he's 46 years old), they usually break an arm or hurt their wrist. How do you fracture ribs? I think the numb nuts got roughed up a bit or he was doped up and while standing, passed out. I don't know how you fall on your ribs without putting your arms out to protect yourself.

And check out this text he sends me out of the blue (recall he sent a text not too long ago saying he was thinking of putting her in a home):

No comments:

Post a Comment