Wednesday, October 14, 2009

April 9, 2010 update

MONEY UPDATE

Using the math from the page where I calculate how much is missing, here's where we stand:

If she's paying all bills, she should now have $23,729
If she's paying full amount on her bills and splitting shared bills, she should have $39,857
If this where done my way and he supported her like most people support a family, she would have $50,903

What she has in the bank as of today, Apr 9th, 2010 is $504.71.

So her account is short either $22,225, 39,353 or $50,399.

OTHER NEWS

She's getting weaker. XX is getting worried he won't be able to get me when she dies. He wants a phone number or some way to reach me at work; as if I can snap my fingers and be there.

He continues on his late night drives. The driver window is stuck down. I wish something major would break. 

April 15th note-Kind of off track here, but my wife learned her mom has a a short time to live. So we're heading out to buy luggage for a trip. We're dreading this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment