Sunday, October 18, 2009

Is there a way out?

Part of me wants him in jail. FOREVER! NOW! That's the part of me that can't deal with his temper tantrums and what he's done to our family. Strangely, with all that's going on, I sometimes have sympathy for him. He might have met some bad people. He might have gotten in over his head with something. Perhaps something is affecting his mind. I wish he'd tell me; I think.

I've tried to sound the alarm. My choices were:

1) I go to the police (tried this 10/30/09; they can't help; or can't be bothered)
2) I go to a lawyer (wants me to spend $6K to set up guardianship. Too late for that.)
3) I go to the bank (tried, the woman was useless; like talking to a wall)
4) He comes clean and somehow tries to make amends (will never happen)
5) I contact Adult Protective Services (APS).(tried 12/4. She was useless.)
6) I spoke with some FBI agents where I live. They said I'm fighting an uphill battle and to visit the local office.
7) I sent an email to the local FBI Dec 9th. No response so I called today (Dec 21st). At this point, I don't really care what they say, I just need to know I tried to tell someone. So I get this mean guy (didn't even introduce himself when he answered the phone) and he's asking why I called the FBI and that I'm not making any points. So I back out and he says he has my number and he'll check me out. I give up.

(View my page 'Dec 29 major breakthrough' to see other steps I took).

I'm trying hard to avoid destroying the family while my mother is alive. Yes, it's him that's causing the destruction, but I'd be the one to light the fuse. In any event, my mother doesn't need to see this happen. This gives new meaning to 'between a rock and a hard place'. He needs to be taken away.

XX sent a text. I've been expecting it actually. He's concerned about the $10K I have for safekeeping:


He still doesn't understand he can't legally give me a check. Only my mom can or it has to be signed by me. As far as the $10K, the only way it will be spent on my mother is if ALL her mail goes to me AND I get the checkbook, credit card and debit card AND I can have total control over the online banking. PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment