Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Losing the house (and my inheritance)

Today is June 14, 2010

I thought I'd go to Borough Hall where records are kept regarding liens and judgments. My findings are below. As you'll see, the only new items since I last did this is the lien/judgements from Citimortgage; yep, the wheels are in motion. I called the law firm, but they don't want to hear from anyone except any parties directly involved. I don't meet the definition.

So it seems to me the house will go into foreclosure and that's the end of my portion whatever should have been my inheritance. I wonder what my folks would say if they saw their life's savings and sacrifice go down the toilet like this.





Here's the latest action from EZpass which shows all his Jersey City trips. It seems to me they finally revoked his privilages, so I think he's using cash now. BB is where he crosses over the Bayonne Bridge back to Staten Island. 14B is the Exit for Jersey City.






Finally, here's the latest from the checking account. He withdrew $40 after she died. He just made an inquiry (for $2):



2 comments:

  1. I suggest you cross out your block, and/or lot numbers if you don't want someone to identify you.
    I am in a similar situation and sympathise with you. Google the term 'malignant narcissist', it may apply to your brother.

    Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, all this looks so familiar. My so called brother made all my mom's accounts "joint" after he got POA in 2003. Then got another POA written by his own attorney to with a
    "special" saying he could use her income to pay the mortgage on a new house for him and he will pd ay her back when his house sells. The new house would be in his name only. She died before his house sold but he put her name on a mortgage modification 6 wks prior to her death . that way her estate would have to pay the mortgage in full. To this day since 2001, he has had no job, a house paid off in full and all my parent;s hard-earned money to live on and threw away her personal items and her only grandchildren got nothing so far. Wake up Pennsylvania !! Elder abuse does exist.

    ReplyDelete