Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nursing Home Today

It's May 13th, 2010. She's in no condition to be home, so she was put into a nursing home today. They want financial statements for the last five years. I wonder if anyone will figure out what has been going on. XX sent a text and I quote "what should i do can i write checks frm her acct? i have the settlement bill frm gas co 2 pay mom can never b hot enuf at least tht will stop. hopefully bills will b more reasonable w o her in house u think?"

I felt like telling him that, duh, you've been writing checks for years. So anyway, I guess I won't be going to the house anymore. It's all his. I suspect he'll take over her part. Until she dies, he'll have to keep paying all the bills. Of course the nursing home will take ALL of my mother's income. So XX has to live on $1,500 less every month. This should be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment