Wednesday, October 14, 2009

April 30 2010 update

In the last post, I mentioned my mother-in-law had a week to live. She lived nine days and passed away on April 22, 2010. My wife and I flew out for the funeral and spent the week. During a break on the day of the funeral, I called my mom (I call every day if I can). She was upset as she had no cable TV and her other phone was not working. I guess someone didn't pay the bill.

Since I don't want XX to know anything about my life, she doesn't know about the passing of my mother-in-law. She's always asking how she's doing, so I just say she's OK and in good hands. I also don't want XX bothering me more than necessary, so even though I may be off or on vacation, I keep up the routine of going to work. When I called my mom from the funeral, I'd normally be heading out of the country, so as usual, I told her that I'm off to Costa Rica and I'd call in two days. And so I can turn my phone off for two days and not worry about hearing from XX. I love turning the phone off.

I went to visit yesterday and found five violation letters from EZpass. I normally leave them, but this time I took them. Here's an image of one of them.

EZpass doesn't know XX even exists. They are going after my mom and since she doesn't drive, it doesn't matter if they suspend her driving privileges. The fines mean nothing also which is why he can ignore these notices.

 Here's the latest screen shot of her checking account. As far as the credit card, it's slightly over the limit thanks to him not making a payment and incurring a $39 fee.



No comments:

Post a Comment